AX-8 CARBON is the new integral cross of AGV. A brand new cover glass fiber, aramid and carbon with the last layer full carbon 3k provides exceptional lightness, while maintaining safety standards Agv.
It is the perfect helmet for those wishing to combine the technology of the racing world with a passion for off-road.
The design is innovative and distinctive of the AX-8 Evo, with the wide front air intake steel anti-intrusion. The board keeps the basic characteristic feature shock-absorber, while the interior Dri-Lex® easy to clean and are enriched with new colors depending on graphics proposal.
- Outer shell in 3 sizes with SSL layering (fiberglass, aramid, carbon 3k)
- Weight: E2205: 1,100 g (+/- 50 g) in tg. M
- Edge base in the chin with the function of shock-absorber
- Ventilation IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell for a more effective airflow inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance
- 3 front air intakes, side 2 on the chin and two rear extractors
- Air intake snout with protection grid steel easily removable, replaceable without tools and interchangeable with those of the AX-8 Dual Evo
- Interior fully removable and washable (including the patella strap) with pillows designed for use with glasses cross
- Fabrics with hygienic treatment Dri-Lex®. The fixed part of the pillow is covered in soft plastic material easily washable
- Adjustable Canopy
- Retention system with strap Double D
- Weight (ECE 2205): 1,100 g. +/- 50g. (size M)