A versatile and technical leather suit offering class-leading protection for street and track riding. Developed at Alpinestars specialist performance suit department and fully CE-certified, the A tem Combi combines premium materials, safety features and ergonomic styling to give high levels of security and performance.
Premium construction materials
• The Atem Combi Leather S uit is a fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been in dependently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 – 1 standard performance requirements.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest , back, crotch and knees for contoured fit and comfort.
• MotoGP-pro filed, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
• Strategically placed perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
Track-tested safety features
• Alpinestars exclusive Dyna mic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP and W SBK.
• Chest pad copartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestar s Bionic chest pads available as accessory up grade).
• Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
• Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
• Inner arm and leg cuff adjustments include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
• Multiple, external, perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
• Removable multi-panel lining and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation .
• D-ring waist adjustment for a customized fit.
• Full circumference zipper securely attaches jacket and pants together.