This street styled jacket is brimming with high performance protection technology derived from years of extensive testing
and development at Alpinestars race performance department. Fully CE-certified and constructed with premium materials
and added safety features the Atem jacket offers high levels of security and comfort.
Premium construction materials
- The Atem Leather Jacket is a fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have
been independently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 - 1 standard performance requirements.
- Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest and back for contoured fit and
- MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves jacket cooling performance.
- Critical displacement perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
Track-tested safety features
- Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder are track tested in MotoGP and WSBK
- Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
- Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
- Inner arm cuff adjustments include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
- Multiple, external, perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
- Removable, multi-panel lining and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Removable security strap attached to base of jacket to maintain its position in case of impact slide (feet first). Strap system is fully
compliant with CE certification requirements.