Constructed from a durable, performance leather shell that is highly resistant to abrasions and tears, the Avant Leather
Jacket incorporates strategically placed microfiber stretch inserts for an anatomical and flexible sports performance fit.
High density perforation zones in key areas provide excellent climatic control within a classically inspired design.
- Hard-wearing 1.1 mm leather outer shell offers excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
- Flexible, strategically placed leather accordion stretch inserts on elbows offer excellent sports riding fit
- Extensive advanced microfiber stretch panels on underarms and back give superb range of movement.
- Full mesh liner improves comfort and ventilation and incorporates Velcro®-securing inner pockets.
- Alpinestars innovatively engineered pre-contoured sleeve design reduces fatigue and aids performance fit.
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Back pad compartment with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
Comfort and Customization
- High density perforations on front, back, arms and shoulders for effective interior cooling.
- Cuff adjustment includes Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
- Velcro and D-ring waist adjustments for highly customized fit.
- 3D mesh structure on collar and cuffs, plus Neoprene® comfort edge for added comfort.
- Reflective detailing of front and back to improve rider visibility.
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- TPR-reinforced zipper tabs used throughout garment.
- Embroidered logos on front and sleeves.