An extremely supple leather main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Celer Glove a
leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish street
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion
resistance and breathability.
- Leather palm construction incorporates leather and EVA foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly durable synthetic leather and suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
INNOVATION IN PROTECTION
- Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to
improve grip and comfort on the bike's controls.
- Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
- Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts.
COMFORT and CONTROL
- Perforated leather finger surfaces, finger sidewalls and top hand for cooling performance.
- Accordion leather flex panels on fingers and thumb promote excellent riding flexibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
- Leather wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro® and TPR closure for secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended
and reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone.
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.