The Lance 3 Layer Jacket is part of Alpinestars’ Ride Out collection, which fuses functional outdoor garment capabilities with motorcycle
performance technology. Class-leading riding protection incorporated into an outdoors-action jacket with bags of weatherproofing and comfort
features, makes the Lance 3 Layer perfect for those wanting to escape the city on their motorbike.
• Technical, three-layer main material construction consisting of water-resistant outer shell,
water-proof and breathable membrane and light mesh/tricot lining bonded together for
reduced bulk and durability; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
• Water-resistant zips incorporate zip docks and PU ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements.
• CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors are removable, allowing
the jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.
• Padded back compartments mounted on technical mesh allow for Nucleon back protection accessory upgrade
• Removable 130g thermal liner means jacket can be worn in various weather conditions.
• Large, strategically positioned zippered underarm vents effectively regulate body temperature.
• High collar construction offers extended weather protection; foldable
storm hood can be incorporated into collar for convenience.
• Velcro volume control system on arms offers personalized fit.
• Waist and back shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
• Waterproof inner document pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• YKK zips used throughout.