The Long Range 2 Drystar® is a versatile jacket featuring a host of technical innovations that grant it impressive all weather capability. The 4-in-1 configuration system allows you to modify the level of weather protection and insulation to suit any riding situation. Optimized for use with the Long Range 2 Drystar® Pants.
• Multi-fabric shell construction; a blend of materials that provide the most favorable combination of durability, protection and weight:
o Dual coated polyamide fabric main panels are highly abrasion and wear resistant.
o Rugged, textured fabric inserts grant additional abrasion resistance in critical areas.
o Strategically placed reinforced stretch fabric improves the fit of the jacket.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in the most hostile of weather conditions.
• Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ hard, CE certified back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
• External foam padding on the shoulders offers additional impact absorption.
• Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor light conditions.
• 4-in-1 configuration system incorporates the removable Drystar® and thermal liners and allows the user to configure the jacket for a range of climatic conditions.
• Integrated PE comfort foam padding on the shoulders.
• Accordion stretch panels on elbows and sides of the torso improve fit and flexibility when in the riding position.
• Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the jacket and an exhaust vent on the rear provide ventilation in warmer conditions.
• Volume adjusters on both the lower and upper arms and the waist offer a tailored fit.
• Dual cursor front zipper ensures secure closure at all times.
• Internal waist connection zipper enables attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.