Alpinestars New Land touring jacket incorporates a TEFLON® engineered textile and a GORE-TEX® membrane to provide superb protection against the elements while being light, durable and breathable. Highly configurable with an innovative airflow system to regulate internal climate, this jacket gives protection with CE-certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Superior textile construction featuring GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproofing and breathability.
• Rip-stop, tear-resistant TEFLON® coated shoulder and elbow areas for additional abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
• Air intakes on arm and rear exhaust zippers offers greater regulation of internal airflow for enhanced riding comfort for short and long-distances.
• Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor on shoulders and elbows is light, breathable and ergonomic for class-leading impact protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with advanced thermo-formed protective padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
• Additional reinforced external padding zones on the back.
• Reflective zones and colored piping increase rider visibility in poor or night-time conditions.
Comfort and customization
• Neoprene comfort edges on collar and cuffs.
• Internal waterproof pockets.
• Elongated rear profiling for comfort and protection in the riding position.
• Easy-find red internal lining zip and external pull-tabs for convenience.
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeves with gusseted Velcro cuffs enhance fit and comfort in the riding position.
• Water resistant external storage provided by two chest pockets and two cargo pockets on the front of the jacket.
• Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper.
• Optimized for use with the New Land GORE-TEX® Pant with internal waist connection zipper.
• Removable long-sleeve thermal liner with fleece collar ensures comfort on hot or cold days.