A short-cuff performance riding glove constructed from a leather and poly-fabric main shell with Alpinestars waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane, the
Rage Glove incorporates advanced protective features such as carbon compound knuckle and palm slider.
• Constructed from supple and durable full-grain leather and poly-fabric core
abrasion for optimized levels of resistance and durability.
• Advanced poly-textile reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
• Leather reinforced outer hand with advanced foam padding on landing
zones provide maximum comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and
palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced carbon compound palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Advanced carbon compound knuckle protection system to absorb and dissipate impact.
• Constructed with Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE
membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove, thereby affording a highly
reduced material chassis to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
• Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved fit and comfort.
• Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the
entire profile of the glove to help protect wrist bone.
• Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff keeps glove safely and securely in position.
• Touch screen compatible fingertip area on index for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Alpinestars’ patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• The Rage DRYSTAR® Glove is CE certified to Level 1.