With a durable 3D Mesh and Spandex® main shell the lightweight Stella Asama Air Glove is designed specifically for an optimized women's
fit. Part of Alpinestars innovative RiDEOUT Collection these gloves incorporate Clarino® reinforcements and hard knuckle protection layer
under the upper for improved styling.
RiDEOUT STELLA ASAMA GLOVES KEY FEATURES:
- Engineered and constructed to promote an optimized women's fit.
- 3D mesh and Spandex® main shell construction for a superb and durable summer glove with optimized ventilation.
- Clarino® suede used for the palm and thumb with additional Clarino® reinforcements on the palm, thumb and landing zones.
- Landing zone incorporates EVA foam padding reinforcement.
- Advanced, hard polymer knuckle protector is ergonomically positioned under the upper.
- Reflective detailing on fingers for improved visibility.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Top fingers incorporate EVA foam for comfort and padding.
- Spandex fabric finger sidewalls for flexibility.
- Velcro® wrist closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with smartphones/GPS.
- Alpinestars printed logos on front and back for additional grip.