Employing the same active heating technology as Alpinestars Tech Heated vest coupled with a Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane, the Tech Heated Glove is the ultimate cold weather touring glove, keeping the riders hands comfortable, dry and ready to respond to sudden use of the bike’s controls.
• The Tech Heated Glove features the same active heating technology as Alpinestars’ Tech Heated vest, ensuring controlled, consistent, heating over the whole hand.
• Main leather construction with textile inserts and synthetic suede for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
• Additional abrasion resistance offered by Stone PU reinforcements on the side of the glove.
• Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions.
• Double layer cuff construction to avoid thermal bridges and a storm gauntlet to fit over jacket sleeves.
• Over-molded knuckle armor grants impact protection in a critical area.
• Additional impact protection provided by padded foam located on top of the fingers and thumb.
• Reinforced and padded landing zones.
• Padded wrist reinforcement.
• High finger bridge helps prevent excessive displacement of the 3rd and 4th fingers when sliding during an accident.
• Reflective piping enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
Comfort and convenience
• Accordion stretch flex insert across thumb and top of hand.
• Accordion flex zone on first two fingers.
• Velcro wrist closure strap for a precise fit.
• Zippered cuff closure.
• Includes a long Y-splitter cable that enables integration with the Tech Heated vest.