A technical and durable touring boot brimming with intelligent design features, the Toucan GORE-TEX® is ideally suited to long days in the saddle. With 100% weatherproofing provided by a GORE-TEX® liner, integrated protection systems and superb comfort and flexibility features the Toucan GORE-TEX® is indispensible for the rugged roads.
• A fully CE-certified boot incorporating full leather and suede with a 100% waterproof GORE-TEX membrane.
• Innovative lateral ankle protection system forms flexible link between upper boot and lower foot area for added control and support.
• Medial side structure is contoured for perfect fit and flexibility fit, with reinforced polymer sculpturing for grip and protection against bike’s heat and impact.
• Advanced TPU protection layer covers the internal heel counter and toe box enhancing support and rigidity in key impact areas.
• Coated leather panel forms the outer surface of the toe box providing effective abrasion and weather resistance.
• Heel housed in molded external protector for increased impact dissipation and absorption.
• Contoured polymer shin guard incorporates an innovative vertical blade system for improved forward and rear control and support.
• Advanced instep and Achilles’ accordion flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
• Medial surface stamped calf suede panel improves grip and protection.
• Wide-entry aperture for convenience with combined hard polymer and Velcro closure to allow wide range of calf fit adjustments.
• Closure system features aluminum buckles (replaceable) for security with memory adjustments and quick-release locking system.
• Upper boot collar and inner lining constructed from breathable mesh for added comfort.
• Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
• Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Sole construction features integrated steel shank for improved comfort and durability.
• Lateral side vent for added airflow.