Designed to give optimum insulation and protection on long or short-haul winter outings the Polar GORE-TEX® includes dual cuff closure and
strategically reinforced areas to protect riders’ hands at all times. This medium length glove features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to help prevent
finger separation and material contortion.
- Durable leather and textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort.
- Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat,
a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate® lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® structuring which is also extremely breathable.
- Track-proven over-molded polymer hard knuckle protection for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather contortion in the event of a slide.
- Thermal lining with reduced palm area for comfort and grip, plus full finger thermal lining for overall warmth performance.
- Mid-length glove styling and cuff closure gives optimum fit under jacket sleeves to enhance the waterproofing.
- Extended leather inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feel.
- Leather palm area with synthetic reinforcement for added grip and abrasion performance.
- Thermo-formed foam padding on the knuckle, fingers and palm zones offers added protection.
- Wrist closure system offers secure fit.
- Polymer finger-stylus for ease of use with bike navigation systems.