Love you speeding on a motorcycle, without having to give up your daily tour or your travel Sunday due to discouraging weather? With Jacket Befast Supertour no need to worry about anything! You'll always be ready and super equipped to cope with adverse temperatures in the highest wearing comfort!
You can turn them your Supertour in a short time in the configuration that is best suited to the atmospheric situation, thanks to its waterproof and breathable removable liner and removable thermal lining that will be useful in the colder months, and you'll be free to take off when temperatures begin to rise.
On days with higher temperatures you can instead rely on '' Air vent system "with front ventilation panels and retractable rear air extractors, to ensure high ventilation during use in the warmer months.
The pre-molded ergonomic cut for motorcycle use and the many technical equipment available to make this jacket an item of clothing full, safe and quality, able to respond fully to the demands of all motorcyclists.
• Main Material: MAXDURA 600D in 100% polyester with windproof coating, high tenacity
• Logos and reflective prints to ensure high visibility
• Waterproof / breathable resistant Lining: Textile Network in 100% removable polyester with 100% polyurethane membrane (for extended use of the head under the water we recommend to take an outdoor rain jacket)
• Removable thermal liner: outer fabric 100% polyester with 100 gr padding 100% polyester
• Center Hinge
• Hinges wrists, pockets and removable liner
• Ergonomic cut pre-molded for motorcycle use
• "Air vent system" with front ventilation panels and retractable rear air extractors
• External seams with "SAFETY-SEAM-SYSTEM" system, to increase the abrasion resistance in case of fall
• seams removable liner waterproof / breathable thermo-taped, to ensure waterproofing of the head
• Internal stretch cuff to ensure proper air and wind protection
• Closing micrometric neck with coupling-release clip
• Closing windproof list with velcro
• wrist closure with zippers and velcro
• Adjusting volume waist with straps, loops and Velcro
• Adjusting volume sleeves with strap and velcro
• Removable protective media on the shoulders and elbows