A premium, multi-material adventure touring boot the Corozal Adventure is packed with class-leading protective features, such as an advanced
polymer shin-plate and innovative lateral ankle protection with supporting biomechanical link between the upper boot and the lower foot structure.
Every component on this boot is designed for weight-saving and performance regardless of the weather or terrain, from the integrated DRYSTAR®
breathable membrane to its advanced oiled leather, microfiber and suede chassis.
• The upper boot surface is constructed from full grain leather plus higher medial panel suede leather for superior grip.
• Front and rear flex bellow made with lightweight microfiber for more durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry;
rear gaiter includes rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• TPU shin and calf plate offer support and resistance for impacts.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear
movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• TPU shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with Velcro® upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
• TPU double density ankle disc protectors on medial side for protection.
• New closure system includes two polymer buckles with an innovative closure system.
This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with
self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
• Soft foam envelopes the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper boot surface and lining for
proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent support and safety.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra® lining on top.
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR® Oiled Boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010