The undisputed elegance of the black colour find a new, authentic expression in the Jack Black Leather Jacket of DAINESE.
This garment belongs to the new 1972 GP & Road Collection, wanted by the designers of D-Tec® (DAINESE Technology Center) to characterize those garments most inspired by the sporting history of DAINESE.
Suitable for any kind of motorbike, the Jack Black Leather Jacket has that taste and class that led it to be the perfect mate for a motorcyclist for a long time.
Equipped with removable protectors on shoulders and elbows, and ready to fit the new G-Line back protector, it can also be used in winter time thanks to its removable thermal lining.
- removable CE approved composite protectors at shoulders and elbows
- ready to fit BackSpace G or G1/G2 AirShield back protectors
- vintage cowhide (this class of leather represents a type of articles designed to vaunt a unique and personal look thanks to particular tanning treatments based on resin and natural oils that enhance the characteristic “vintage” look with use and the passage of time. Dainese quality standards also guarantee elevated colorfastness as required by the specific use for which the garment has been designed. Minimum thickness 0.8 +/- 0.1)
- removable microdown thermal lining (for all year around wearability)
- Sanityzed® liner
- jacket-to-pants fastening system
- adjustable neck fastener
- adjustable side fasteners
- elastic shoulder-blades panel for enhanced comfort ability while riding