Inspired by the world of helicopter pilots, the new Hi-Jack looks like a helmet quite revolutionary and unique. It is meant for fans of the world Naked Cruiser and more aggressive.
The shell of fiberglass ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre) and its innovative and distinctive lines represent a winning combination of safety and style.
The technical aspect is completed by the visor ISV-2 scratch-resistant and removable without tools, indoor Dri-Lex® removable, washable and sanitized and a retention system with micrometric buckle, while the eye-catching graphics to further characterize the style, unconventional, as is traditional DIESEL.
- Shell: Fibreglass ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre)
- Number of shells: 2 shell sizes
- Approvals: ECE 2205, DOT, JIS, NBR
- Fabric: Dri-Lex® with hygienic treatment
- Interior: Fully removable and washable
- Visor: ISV-2-scratch
- Shield Mechanism: visor removal system without tools
- Retention system: buckle with micro-adjustment
- Weight (ECE 2205): 1,100 g. +/- 50g. (size M)