PMJ Santiago motorcycle pants. With TWARON© The fabric who challenges the iron. High heat resistance, cut resistance, no melting point, low flammability, make TWARON the best high protection synthetic fiber. PMJ Employs in its produtcs ballistic TWARON, the same used in the production of bullet-proof vests, which is differece from all other aradimic knitted, thanks to the shuttle construction with weft/warp woven. The material obtained from these innovative yarns is much more harder than many other, but of course also much more resistant. The resistance is much higher than mixed Kevlar/Cotton fabrics, knitted fabrics, linings and felt.
PMJ is the only company that made abrasion resistance and cut test on our aramid fiber. The test is the same used to test clothing for motorcyclists and provides values known throughout the world (EN13595). Obtaining a value equal to 7.90 seconds of resistance, in accordance with the level 2
PMJ’s style has been studied, designed and manufactured in Italy, by qualified people, with high-level Italian technologies and materials.
- BULL 325 gr. main fabric high strength and stretch;
- 100% TWARON® ballistic fabric inner reinforced and mesh lined;
- Knees approved protectors EN1621-1, adjustable and removable;
- Ready fit Zero-Shock padding on hips;
- EN 13595-2 – EN 13595-4 tested;
- Anatomical knee construction;
- Side leg pockets closed with flaps;
- Casual fit, Cargo Fashion Pant “OLD Dying” treatment;
- Made in Italy
NOTE: to get the Italian size, add 14 to the indicated sizes