The AX-8 Evo is the new top of the range AGV fiber intended for use off-road professional developed through collaboration with pilots AGV Championships Cross, Enduro and Supermotard. The AGV AX-8 Evo states in the world of cross racing thanks to a highly original product design and specifications of the first level.
The integrated ventilation system IVS is composed of channels formed directly in the cap, which ensure a desired air flow inside the helmet.
The interior, with hygienic treatment and made of breathable Dri-Lex®, are completely removable and washable, including covers of the strap. For the visor area are used in soft plastic shell which, unlike tissue, do not soak and are easily washable.
The air intake snout is easily removable without tools and provides optimum airflow.
The retention system has the double ring closure with DD. The weight of the helmet is just 1,150 g (+/- 50 g in size M - version ECE 2205).
- Outer shell in 3 sizes with SSL layering (Glass fiber, Aramid, Carbon)
- Approvals: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS / NZS
- Edge base in the chin with the function of shock-absorber
- Ventilation IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell for a more effective airflow inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance
- 3 front air intakes, side 2 on the chin and two rear extractors
- Air intake snout with protection grid steel easily removable, replaceable without tools and interchangeable with those of the AX-8 Dual Evo
- Interior fully removable and washable (including the patella strap) with pillows designed for use with glasses cross
- Fabrics with hygienic treatment Dri-Lex®. The fixed part of the pillow is covered in soft plastic material easily washable
- Adjustable Canopy
- Retention system with strap Double D
- Weight (ECE 2205): 1,150 g. +/- 50g. (size M)
- Sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL