The K-3 is near the top end of the AGV range entry level. GP-Tech lines and Valentino Rossi Replica helmet graphics make this the ideal helmet for young riders and fans of the racing world. The only full-face thermoplastic model in the AGV range, the K-3 is the perfect choice for riders in search of a safe, high-quality helmet with attractive design at a modest price.
K-3 design is inspired by the latest AGV developments starting from the Stealth, S-4, and Ti-Tech and continuing with the Blade/Blade LX and Gp-Tech that have so clearly and distinctively defined the company’s style. This makes the helmets immediately recognizable and distinguished from all the other proposals on the market. In the same way, the differences with the helmet that the K-3 has replaced areequally evident.
The outer shell is in HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic Resin).
Sizes run from XS - XXL.
The front air vents and the chin guard vents permit constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The 2 rear extractors carry away all the moist warm air from inside the helmet through the channels in the EPS.
The Street 8 curved visor provided with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment ensures 100% protection from UV radiation.
The internal padding is removable and washable (except for the neck roll) and comes in Dri-Lex® fabric provided with sanitizing treatment that prevents the formation of bacteria and allergy. This fabric helps quickly remove moisture from the surface of the skin, absorbs perspiration, and ensures lasting freshness. The nose guard and the chin guard are removable and washable.
Lightweight and practical, the new visor mechanism with the XQRS Extra Quick Release System is also equipped with the innovative PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) System. Thanks to a specific housing cut into the mechanism, the visor edge is coupled to the visor edge for the perimeter’s entire length including the sides. This reduces the noise and the drafts that come from both sides where insulation is harder to ensure. The fastening system vaunts microlock closing with theft prevention ring.
TECHNICA L DATA SHEET
• Outer shell in HIR-TH thermoplastic resin
• The ventilation system has 3 front air vents, a rear spoiler, and 2 side extractors.
• New visor mechanism with XQRS - Extra Quick Release System - for visor removal and replacement without tools in just a few seconds
• The visor mechanism with the PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) System ensures a better perimetral seal and insulation against noise and drafts thanks to the housing into the visor edge
• The new Street 8 visor has been provided with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment
• Removable nose guard
• Removable wind protector
• Completely removable and washable internal padding (neck roll excluded)
• The Dri-Lex® fabrics have been provided with sanitizing treatment
• Fastening system with micrometric adjustment
• Theft prevention ring on strap
• Sizes: XS-XXL