DIFFERENCES/IMPROVE MENTS COMPA RED TO THE PREVIOUS PRODUCT (K-4):
• New internal padding with 3-D construction and improved comfort
• New skin-friendly fabrics that improve fit and reduce friction when pulling the helmet on or off
• Richer, better quality internal padding
• Weight reduced by almost 100 g
The K-4 Evo is the most balanced and versatile helmet in the AGV range: suitable for use with motorbikes and scooters, it can be used in all circumstances, being ideal for sports, tourism or city use. Reflecting the philosophy of the k-4 and improving weight and comfort, the K-4 Evo represents the ideal solution for those who want an attractive, safe, comfortable helmet with an excellent price/quality ratio.
The design of the K-4 Evo reflects that of the K-4, the model it replaces in the range. A design distinguished by the front air vents, the chin strap, the lateral lines and the spoiler, creating an immediate family
The outer shell is available in 2 sizes and is made of ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre).
The sizes available go from XS to XXL.
The air vents on the front and chin guard guarantee a constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet. The rear extractor built into the spoiler eliminates the hot, humid air from inside the helmet through the EPS channels.
The Street 8 curved visor has scratchproof and anti-fogging treatments and offers 100% protection from UV rays.
INTERNAL PADD ING
The removable and washable internal padding (excluding the neck guard) is made of Dry-Comfort with sanitising treatment to prevent the formation of bacteria and allergies. The new cheek pads have a 3-D construction for improved comfort, while the cap has a new design which has made it possible to improve both aesthetics and fit. The new fabrics used reduce the sensation of friction when pulling the helmet on or off. The nose and chin guards are removable and washable.
The new visor mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System), besides being light and functional, is equipped with the innovative PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal). Thanks to a specific position on the mechanism, the edge of the visor is coupled to the visor profile around the entire perimeter, including the sides. This reduces noise and draughts which can come from the lateral area, where insulation is harder to achieve. The weight of the helmet, which is reduced by about 90 g compared to the K-4, is now less than 1,300 g in the size M, which means less fatigue during prolonged use and less
of the typical stress on the neck and shoulders caused by motorcycling. The retention system has a microlock closure with antitheft ring.
• Outer shell in ACF (Advanced Composite Fibre).
• Ventilation system with 3 front air vents and rear spoiler
• Visor mechanism with XQRS - Extra Quick Release System - for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in just a few seconds.
• Visor mechanism with PVS - Perimetrical Visor Seal – for a more effective perimetrical seal and insulation against draughts and noise, thanks to the position for the visor edge.
• New Street 8 visor made of scratchproof and anti-fogging polycarbonate
• Removable nose guard
• Removable windproof throat shield
• Fully removable and washable internal padding (excluding neck guard)
• Cap featuring new design and 3-D cheek pads for improved comfort and acoustic insulation
• Dry-comfort fabrics with sanitizing treatment
• Retention system with micrometric adjustment
• Anti-theft ring on strap
• Sizes: XS-XXL
• Weight: 1,290 g (+/- 50 g) in size M
N.B the internal padding of the K-4 Evo IS NOT interchangeable with that of the K-4.