DIFFERENCES/IMPROVEMENTS COMPARED TO THE PREVIOUS PRODUCT (S-4 SV):
• New internal padding with 3-D construction and improved comfort
• Internal padding with reviewed shape to offer better insulation from external noise
• New skin-friendly fabrics that improve fit and reduce friction when pulling the helmet on or off
• New, bigger chin guard for better insulation against draughts and noise from below
• New visor edge for better grip and insulation against draughts and noise
• Removal of holes and lateral grids to reduce turbulence and improve aerodynamics
The SKYLINE is a helmet destined for mainly tourist use. It encapsulates all the fundamental GT characteristics supplied with the HORIZON (comfort, sun visor, Bluetooth, etc.), but the plainer line without tope air vent, the micrometric strap instead of the DD and the less racing-oriented graphics make it an easier helmet, suitable for a transversal target in terms of age and gender, for people who prefer Naked bikes.
The design of the SKYLINE largely reflects that of the S-4 SV, which it replaces in the range. Inspired by the lines that have characterised the innovations by AGV for several years now, it features a narrow, streamlined chin guard, the channels in the shell (derived from the IVS used in the RACE helmets), evident lines and edges on the sides. The end result is an extremely dynamic helmet with an innovative and immediately recognisable design. The removal of the holes and lateral grids not only gives the helmet a more compact look, but has made it possible to reduce turbulence and improve the aerodynamics.
The outer shell of the SKYLINE is made of Carbonglass (fibreglass and carbon fibre), which is a very stiff and strong structure, while being very light.
The built-in IVS is made up of channels made directly in the shell, guaranteeing a more effective airflow inside the helmet and better aerodynamic performance. The air vents on the front and chin guard guarantee a constant flow of fresh air inside the helmet.
The new GT 2 visor, developed especially for this model, is curved, equipped as standard with scratchproof and antifogging treatments and offers 100% protection against UV rays. It is certified in optic class 1, guaranteeing the complete
absence of visual distortions. The new visor edge used for this model allows better grip and insulation against draughts and noise. The SKYLINE is also equipped with an internal scratchproof and anti-fogging smoked sun visor which can be easily activated from outside and removed without the use of tools for cleaning and replacement.
For the internal padding, specific fabrics have been chosen for the different areas. On the front, temples, neck and cheek pads, the fabric used is a special hyper-breathable fibre consisting of Dri-Lex® and microfibre, which quickly takes humidity away from the skin and ensures freshness even in the long term. The cap is made of Dri-Lex® to guarantee the correct circulation of air inside the helmet and instant absorption of excess perspiration and humidity. The internal padding is fully removable and washable, including the neck guard. Nose guard and chin guard are removable and washable too.
The new movement base has the XQRS system, which allows quick replacement of the visor, allows the customisation of the opening and closing of the visor thanks to serrated mechanisms that are easily replaceable and interchangeable. Three mechanisms are available and have different numbers and thicknesses of teeth depending on the type of use (Red=Touring; Blue= Race; Green=City). The SKYLINE is fitted to receive AGVoice, the AGV Bluetooth communication system that allows the rider to communicate via helmet with the passenger (wearing a helmet with the same communication system), and with his mobile phone and other Bluetooth peripherals (e.g. sat nav). The retention system has a microlock closure with antitheft ring.
• Outer shell in 2 sizes in Carbonglass fibre (fiberglass and Carbon fibre)
• Ventilation system with 3 front air vents
• New visor mechanism with XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in just a few seconds. The visor opening system can be customized by changing the serrated mechanism (3 different models available). Visor mechanism covered by double patent
• New GT 2 visor in optical class 1, made of scratchproof and anti-fogging polycarbonate with 100% protection from UV rays
• Tool-free removable and replaceable built-in scratchproof and anti-fogging ISV sun visor
• Removable nose guard
• Removable windproof throat shield
• Fully removable and washable internal padding
• Sanitised fabrics with different characteristics for improved comfort: Dri-Lex® and microfiber for high absorption of humidity in the forehead, temple, neck and cheek areas; breathable Dri-Lex® for effective air circulation above the head
• Retention system with micrometric adjustment
• Anti-theft ring on strap
• Fitted for use with the AGVoice Bluetooth communication system
• Sizes: XXS-XXL