The lightweight A-4 Chest Protector offers high levels of upper body protection that is CE certified (front and back) against impacts, and incorporates
thermoformed kidney protectors. The A-4 has an innovative strap closure system for quick, easy and tight securing fit and is modular to allow for the
fitting of Alpinestars BNS neck supports for the ultimate in off-road protection.
• Front and back hard shell guards constructed from a performance poly-material blend
for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving. Shells are Ce certified:
• Front shell CE certified against EN 14021 (stone shield)
• Back protector CE certified according with the EN 1621_2: 2014 level 1.
• Shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling
ventilation, perfect for those hot dusty track rides.
• Adjustable kidney elastic strap incorporates thermoformed perforated rib protection
panels for high levels of protection without compromising movement.
• Kidney closure system has newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles. New
guard closure means one size fits a broad range of rider body types.
• Soft bio-foam padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and close-to-the-body fit.
• Modular design means A-4 is optimized for use with BNS neck braces:
• Removable upper back padded panel for BNS neck support compatibility.
• Soft touch BNS puller for easy and safe engagement of the BNS.
• Removable and adjustable shoulder pads for size regulation with integrated BNS puller.
• Additional thermoformed EVA tale extension for extended coverage to the coccyx area.