Shoe by clean styling and urban design inspired by the youth culture of today , the Anaheim stands unobtrusively integrating protective characteristics typical of motocross boots as the protectors double density ankle . The Anaheim is certainly defined as ' A shoe road motocross personality ' .
- The lightweight microfiber upper line of the road integrates lateral and medial perforated panels for better durability , comfort and ventilation.
- Tongue and perforated side panels with internal padding for improved comfort and fit.
- Interior 3D mesh to improve breathability.
- Traditional lacing with metal eyelets for a comfortable and secure closure .
- Protector ergonomic dual density derived from a cross on the ankle and heel inserted between upper and padded interior to provide all-round strategic protection and flexibility in critical areas .
- Reinforced inner area fingers under the upper for a more ergonomic design .
- The shoe Anaheim is CE certified and boasts and boasts a unique sole structure , high strength , offering durability, rigidity and protective caps .
- Reinforced midsole between the outsole and the upper part to improve structural strength and durability.
- Padded tongue and heel area to offer high levels of comfort and better fit in the ankle and arch area .
- Sub- slab advanced rubber compound contoured to link up with the base and provide stability , grip, support and durability.
- Detachable and replaceable insole EVA and Lycra ® Contoured to enhance comfort and support.
- Logos and graphic detail with metal to give the boots a line from a contemporary feeling .
- Reinforced plate in the outsole for increased strength .