This street styled jacket is brimming with high performance protection technology derived from years of extensive testing and development at Alpinestars race performance department. Fully CE-certified and constructed with premium materials and added safety features the Atem jacket offers high levels of security and comfort.
Premium construction materials
• The Atem Leather Jacket is a fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been independently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 – 1 standard performance requirements.
• Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest and back for contoured fit and comfort.
• MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves jacket cooling performance.
• Critical displacement perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
Track-tested safety features
• Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder are track tested in MotoGP and WSBK
• Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
• Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders and elbows.
• Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
• Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
• Inner arm cuff adjustments include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
• Multiple, external, perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
• Removable, multi-panel lining and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
• Removable security strap attached to base of jacket to maintain its position in case of impact slide (feet first). Strap system is fully compliant with CE certification requirements.