The Atem is a fully CE-certified, technical one-piece leather suit offering class-leading protection for the street and track.
Developed at Alpinestars specialist performance suit department and extensively tested in MotoGP and WSBK, the suit
combines premium materials, safety features and ergonomic styling to give high levels of security and performance.
Premium construction materials
- The Atem Leather Suit is a fully CE-certified garment. Certification includes all materials, construction and protectors, which have been
independently tested and assessed to meet the EN 13595 - 1 standard performance requirements.
- Extremely durable 1.3 mm leather construction with flexible leather aramidic stretch panels on chest, back, crotch and knees for
contoured fit and comfort.
- MotoGP-profiled, aerodynamic back-hump is ventilated and improves suit cooling performance.
- Strategically placed perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
Track-tested safety features
- Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external shoulder and knee protectors, tested in MotoGP and WSBK.
- Chest pad compartments with advanced poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, knees, tibia and shins.
- Multiple snap-button system for integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector, which is available as an accessory.
- Neoprene-edged collar and cuffs prevents chafing and improves comfort.
- Inner arm and leg cuff adjustments include Kevlar for durability and improved safety performance.
- Multiple, external, perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
- Removable multi-panel lining and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.