A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize
Oiled Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade
system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike’s footpegs.
• The upper boot surface is constructed from PU coated leather plus heat press texture on higher medial panel for superior grip.
• Front and rear accordion flex bellows constructed from a lightweight microfiber for improved flexibility and comfort.
• Newly developed TPU shinplate and calf plate design offers improved foot support as well as additional impact protection.
• TPU shiftpad made with technical texture for added grip, shiftpad is internally reinforced with advanced poly-foam padding for improved comfort and fit.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with two lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
• Inner TPU ankle protectors double density on medial side for protection.
• New lateral ankle closure system includes two polymer buckles. The closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick
release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; the all buckles are replaceable.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flexi-blade” system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between upper boot surface and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper boot surface.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
• Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional touring high boot design.
• Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
• The BELIZE DRYSTAR® Boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.