Utilizing a reinforced brushed polyamide shell, the Bregenz Pants feature CE certified protection and a 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner to give you extra piece of mind when taking on your favorite piece of tarmac.
• Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for strength and durability.
• Waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner keeps you comfortably dry in even the most hostile weather conditions.
• Pre-curved leg construction keeps the pants well fitted while riding.
• Available in a ‘short’ version with a reduced inseam length.
• Impact protection provided by removable CE certified Bio Armor knee protectors.
• Hip compartments with ergonomically tapered PE comfort padding.
• Integrated high visibility reflective stripes and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
• Removable braces offer extra comfort and security while riding.
• A snug, tailored fit is afforded by the adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
• Elasticized rear yoke.
• Extended zippered boot gussets.
• Two external pockets.
• Removable thermal liner with built-in ergonomic flex zones for year round comfort.
• Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
• Large circumference waist connection zipper allows integration with Alpinestars range of waterproof textile jackets.
• Secure closure is assured with premium YKK zippers throughout.