An elegant and simple design makes this urban riding glove, the C-5, stand out from the crowd. With a main chassis which incorporates soft leather and
a durable poly-fabric upper and DRYSTAR® liner that keeps your hands dry, the C-5 features a hard-knuckle protector for curved fingers and an
elasticized cuff to ensure the glove is secure and comfortable.
- Main chassis incorporates durable poly-fabric upper for lightweight, abrasion-resistant performance.
- Single layer, soft Goatskin palm construction provides abrasion resistance where it is needed the most.
- DRYSTAR® membrane insert is both waterproof and breathable, keeping the hands dry and comfortable.
- Over‐molded hard PU knuckle affords excellent impact protection.
- Additional protection provided by 4mm EVA foam padding on top of the hand and fingers.
- Pre‐curved finger construction reduces fatigue while riding.
- Accordion stretch inserts on fingers improves fit and comfort.
- Thinsulate® thermal insulation keeps hands warm.
- Elasticized wrist closure for a safe and secure fit.