Featuring extended mesh panels, the lightweight Cape Town Jacket excels in warm weather touring but can handleanything the weather may bring thanks to a waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane. Generous storage and CE certified protectors endow the Cape Town with the practicality and protection needed for a full day in the saddle.
Advanced lightweight construction
• Multi-fabric shell construction for optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
• Ballistic nylon reinforced elbows and seat area.
• Extended mesh areas on chest, sleeves and back for enhanced riding comfort in warmer conditions.
• Pre-curved, articulated sleeve construction improves fit and flexibility.
• 3D padded elbow and shoulder reinforcements.
• Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
• Chest and back compartments with PE padding (CE certified Bio Armor back protector insert and chest guards available as upgrade).
• Integrated high visibility reflective stripes and logos improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
• Available in black /yellow high visibility version (yellow complies with EN471 standard for High Visibility Garments).
Comfortable and configurable
• Lightweight and removable Drystar® membrane with micro-fleece inserts.
• Fully adjustable sleeve volume via D-rings on the upper arm and forearm.
• Oversized D-ring waist adjustment and zippered expansion gussets allow further tailoring of the jacket’s fit.
• Neoprene collar finishing for comfort.
• Two aerodynamically profiled external chest pockets.
• Two large front cargo pockets with oversize entry for easy access and a large external rear utility pocket offer generous storage.
• Two internal pockets and waterproof Napoleon pocket on the removable liner.
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
• Non-aggressive micro-velcro used throughout the garment.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin sliders on front zipper.