With a style inspired by technical hiking boots, the CR-4 is constructed with an engineered combination of resilient PU coated leather, supple suede and lightweight textile panels for superior comfort and durability. An integrated GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane ensures the CR-4 performs over a wide range of climatic conditions.
• Upper constructed with a blend of PU coated leather, suede and textile panels for the optimal combination of comfort, weight and durability.
• Breathable mesh lining on the collar and tongue.
• Integrated GORE-TEX® XCR® membrane is waterproof and highly breathable, ensuring comfort over a wide range of temperatures.
• Foam backed, double density impact protection on both sides of the ankle.
• Structural reinforcement provided by an internal toe and heel counter layered under the leather.
• Reflective inserts on the rear of the boot increase rider visibility in poor light conditions.
• Metal shank in the heel and a TPU shank in the plantar arch area for enhanced structural rigidity.
• Toe shift area covered with resistant PU coated leather.
• Hiking boot style lace system with metal eyelets and top hooks for a secure, precise fit.
• Reinforced, wrap-around rubber outsole with grip contours.
• Shock absorbing EVA midsole for greater walking comfort.
• Mesh lined, anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed allows the foot to retain a natural posture while riding and walking.