With a waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and a removable thermal liner, the Edward Overcoat is ideal for a range of wet and cold
weather conditions. Designed to be worn over a business suit or casual clothing, the Edward incorporates class-leading, CE certified shoulder and elbow
protectors and features reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
- Three-layer main material construction consisting of a water-resistant and quick-drying PU-coated outer shell, 100 per cent waterproof
and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and poly lining; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- Removable, thermal full jacket liner (170g body; 85g sleeves) means overcoat can be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
- Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety. Protectors are anatomically profiled to complement city
- Chest and back compartments allow for upgrade of Nucleon protectors and a range of other Alpinestars’ protector inserts.
- Reflective detailing on hood and back improves rider’s night-time visibility.
- Zippered gussets on waist allow jacket to worn comfortable while in the riding position.
- Removable storm hood detaches via zipper on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs offer comfortable, snug fit.
- Removable thermal collar features poly-satin liner for luxurious comfort.
- Convenient, waterproof exterior pockets on arm and chest, plus inner wallet pocket.
- Collar and sleeve adjustments offer highly customizable fit.