A parka-style, fully featured city riding jacket that incorporates class-leading protective features into its elegant main shell, the Ethan DRYSTAR®
incorporates Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable membrane and a removable thermal liner jacket for excellent performance in wet and
cold weather conditions. With a poly-satin removable collar lining and knitted cuffs the Ethan offers high levels of comfort and fit.
- Multi-material main construction consisting of a water-resistant and quick-drying cotton and polyamide outer shell and 100 per cent
waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- Removable, thermal full jacket liner (170g body; 85g sleeves) means overcoat can be worn in a variety of weather conditions.
- Removable CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading safety. Protectors are anatomically profiled to complement city
- Chest and back compartments allow for upgrade of Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i protectors and a range of other Alpinestars’ protector
- Reflective detailing on hood and back improves rider’s night-time visibility.
- Zippered gussets on waist allow jacket to be worn comfortably while in the riding position.
- Removable storm hood detaches via zipper on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs offer comfortable, snug fit.
- Removable thermal collar features poly-satin liner for luxurious comfort.
- Convenient, waterproof exterior pockets on arm and chest, plus inner wallet pocket.
- Collar and sleeve adjustments offer highly customizable fit.