Incorporating an evolved chassis constructed from an innovative, advanced fiberglass compound for improved performance, the Fluid Pro is a versatile,
fully CE certified knee brace. Designed for the stresses of off-road riding, the Fluid provides support and helps protect from hyperextension in the event
of a crash. Lightweight, ventilated and highly customizable this brace offers a personalized and secure fit.
- Constructed from an evolved and advanced fiberglass compound for light, strong frame that retains strength and performance even in
- Incorporating DEFT - Dynamic ErgoFit Tech - an innovative, reduced material design construction for improved weight-saving and
excellent ergonomic performance.
- Highly ventilated, channeled padding and mesh zones for superb airflow cooling.
- Customizable, versatile and secure fit with its size adapter system (size ranges S-M-L and XL-XXL).
- Fine-tuning of personalized fitment offered by knee width adjustment spacers (1mm, 2mm and 3mm, both sides), supplied as standard.
- Supplied with anatomically optimized ErgoFit spacer kits for improved directional articulation performance and position stability.
- Innovative knee pivot system incorporates tool-free poly-centric hinge system for fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15
and 20 degrees) to prevent hyperextension injuries.
- Ergonomically sculptured and ventilated knee cup system constructed from semi-rigid TPU for durability, backed by shock-absorbing PU
memory foam for comfort.
- Correct positioning of knee cup is secured accurately with top and bottom elastic straps, allowing multi-directional freedom of
movement, avoiding pressure points on the patella.
- New, soft, dual strap system promotes secure fitment of brace in all riding positions and includes combined buckle and Velcro® closures
for rapid and easy mounting as well as comfort.
- Knee brace incorporates new lateral-side knee padding for comfort and to avoid pressure points.