Ergonomic shaping and premium protection, the GP Plus gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
Innovative construction and protection
• Innovative leather and textile multi-panel construction.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
• Anatomically designed palm with CLARINO® thumb and finger reinforcement gives superior grip and feel of the bike’s controls.
• Internal SCHOELLER® KEPROTEC® reinforcements and KEVLAR® lining comfort and performance.
• Injection-molded poly-foam reinforcements in critical palm and finger impact zones.
• Advanced poly-fabric finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
Comfort and performance
• Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch panels for increased maneuverability and comfort.
• Contoured cuff closure offers ergonomic polymer construction and wrist strap for adjustment and security.
• Double-stitched finger seams are all external for fit and feel.
• Perforated leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls keep the hands cool.
• Dual strap closure on the wrist for a safe and secure fit and precision adjustment.