With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Pro R2 has taken an evolutionary step with an anatomically engineered design
for performance, protection and comfort. Tested on MotoGP and WSBK circuits around the world, the GP Pro R2 features Alpinestars exclusive
Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and aramidic reinforcement, this glove is primed for superior track
• Full grain, multi-panel leather construction with a kangaroo leather and
synthetic suede palm reinforcements for comfort, flexibility and feel.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced
airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer construction for superior
performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Internal aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic
fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from
twisting on fingers, and helps prevent seam failure and finger separation.
• A race-proven, anatomically contoured polymer wrist cuff wraps around wrist to protect wrist
bone from impact. Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Anatomically engineered design for enhanced comfort, feel and control.
• Leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones
provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones
• Additional comfort and fit performance provided by 3D foam padding on the top of the hand.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and
palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Leather accordion finger inserts with additional twin thumb stretch
panels for increased maneuverability and comfort.
• Reinforced external finger and palm seams for close fit and superior feel.
• Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated
finger fourchettes help regulate internal temperature.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip allows the use of smartphone and GPS systems
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
• The GP Pro R2 Glove is CE certified to Level 2.