A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for Alpinestars’ innovative Tech-Air™ Race airbag system. The GP Pro Leather Suit for Tech-Air Race®
features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for track days or serious road riding. Packed with classleading,
track-tested protection inside and out, this ventilated leather suit is versatile and extremely comfortable. Its unique design means it can be
equally effectively worn with or without the Tech-Air™ airbag system.
- Highly abrasion resistant construction using premium, 1.3mm full-grain leather for excellent comfort, fit and durability.
- Alpinestars race-derived, external Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors in the knees, elbows and shoulders feature
injection-molded shells and dual density foam padding.
- Removable, internal CE-certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Snap connection system allows integration of CE level 2-certified Nucleon KR-R Back Protector for the ultimate protection.
- Chest and hip pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars’ Nucleon chest and hip protection available as upgrade).
- Replaceable Alpinestars PU knee sliders incorporate Velcro® for customized and secure fitment and are developed for the
ultimate in feel and sensitivity on the track.
- New performance engineered fit design optimized for use with Tech-Air Race Vest and back protector.
- Upper body incorporates accordion leather stretch and DUPONT™ Kevlar®-reinforced inserts to accommodate Tech-Air
Race® system’s increased volume in the event of a system-triggering incident.
- Advanced poly-textile accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on the back and extensive advanced poly-fabric
stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and knees for excellent range of movement.
- Integrated PE comfort padding on the chest, torso, coccyx and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding.
- Perforations on chest, arm and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature.
- Airprene collar and cuff for high levels of comfort and breathability.
- Moto GP-profiled, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Alpinestars-developed accordion leather back panel and knee inserts for comfort in riding position.
- Multi-panel lining incorporates 3D mesh and stretch inserts.
- Zippered rear calf expansion gusset improves range of fit comfort and Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips
used throughout garment
- Rear reflective detailing for improved rider visibility and internal water-resistant wallet pocket.
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system.
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status.