The CE-certified Gran Torino Boot incorporates advanced protective features and reinforcements discreetly integrated in
the boot’s chassis. A 100 per cent waterproof membrane and Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound sole affords superior
grip and comfort in all weather, while accordion flex inserts offer a full range of maneuverability, on and off the bike.
- A fully CE-certified boot constructed from a reinforced leather upper offering comfort and durability.
- Front and rear and accordion microfiber flex zones for excellent range of movement and fit on or off the bike.
- Integrated 100% waterproof membrane for proven all-weather performance.
- Anatomically engineered last shape for superior foot profiling and comfort.
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin plate provides extensive impact protection.
- Foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side.
- Black anodized Aluminum protector on the outer ankle.
- Internal heel counter and toe counter layered under the leather enhance support and rigidity in key impact areas.
- Rear reflective insert for improved night time visibility.
Comfort and convenience
- Innovative, easy access side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide Velcro flap for a precise fit.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole and high modulus plastic shank reinforcement Injected TPU shifter area.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- Highly flexible lug sole features Alpinestars’ exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Entire sole of the Gran Torino Boot is replaceable.