Designed especially for women and featuring Alpinestars proprietary DRYSTAR® membrane for guaranteed waterproofing, the Kai Jacket features
a removable thermal liner making this urban commuting jacket extremely versatile for year-round use.
• Designed for an optimized woman’s fit.
• Multi--panel main shell that is PU coated for optimal levels of durability, protection
and weight. Main shell is highly water-repellent and fast-drying.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® liner with taped seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
• Removable thermal lining means jacket can be worn in a variety of climatic conditions.
• Removable and replaceable CE-certified shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact protection.
• Chest and back compartments allow for upgrade of Nucleon protector inserts.
• Long, direct ventilation zip opening is strategically placed on armpit for cooling performance.
• D-ring waist adjustment belt allows for tight closing of garment.
• Volume adjusters ensure close-fit of garment and helps keep protections in position
• Reflective details for enhanced night-time visibility of rider.
• External front pockets on chest and sleeve, plus internal waterproof
document compartment for peace-of-mind storage of valuables.