Technical and aesthetic elements are expertly combined to create Alpinestars’ Köln Drystar® Jacket. A weatherproof Drystar® liner, ventilation intakes and lightweight Bio Armor are seamlessly integrated into the jacket’s design, offering all weather riding ability without compromising style.
• 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket suit any climatic condition.
• Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for enhanced strength and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in even the most hostile of weather conditions.
• Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
• Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions.
• Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide superior ventilation in warm conditions.
• Discrete volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap.
• Waist adjustment belt is stylish and affords a tailored fit.
• Premium YKK zippers with twin slider on the front zipper.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.