Zippered ventilation and Alpinestars’ exclusive 4-in-1 configuration system allow the Lucerne Jacket to be optimized for any riding environment. Slim, lightweight Bio Armor protectors and volume adjusters on the arms afford the jacket with a stylish, fitted look.
• Constructed from brushed polyamide with 600D polyester fabric reinforcements for strength and durability.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar® liner keeps the rider warm and dry in the most hostile of weather conditions.
• 4-in-1 system incorporating the removable, waterproof and breathable Drystar® liner and the thermal liner allows the user to configure the jacket to suit any weather condition.
• Removable CE certified Bio-Armor elbow and shoulder protectors provide class-leading impact protection and are extremely lightweight and slim, enhancing the fit and feel of the jacket.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars back protector insert and chest guards available as accessory upgrade).
• Integrated reflective stripes make the rider more visible in poor conditions.
• Zippered air intakes on the arms and front of the suit and an exhaust vent on the rear provide ventilation in warmer conditions.
• Discrete volume adjusters on the lower and upper arms allow precise fit around the arms, improving comfort and reducing wind flap.
• Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.