A premium and versatile all-weather adventure touring pant constructed from a multi-panel GORE-TEX® main shell which incorporates an innovative
ventilation system, the Managua Pant provides superior levels of comfort and class-leading weather protection. With internal knee protection and
the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon hip protection, this pant works seamlessly with the Managua Jacket and other textile jacket models in
Alpinestars touring range.
• Multi-panel main shell construction with reinforcements on the thigh areas
for an optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
• Fully laminated GORE-TEX® chassis which is bonded for weight-saving,
plus exceptional waterproofing and breathability.
• GORE-TEX® stretch inserts positioned on knees and back of knees offer
mobility and riding fit on various touring bike models.
• Innovative aramidic fiber reinforcements strategically positioned on
the knees for enhanced tear and abrasion resistance.
• Innovative ventilation system features large zippered air intakes on thighs which offer
superior interior cooling and airflow to prevent build of potentially fatiguing heat.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified knee protectors.
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort. Hip
compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Deep, zippered pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings.
• Removable 100g thermal lining means pant can be worn in range of weather conditions.
• Removable bib braces offer secure and close fit and comfort.
• Waist connection zipper enables attachment to various Alpinestars textile riding jackets.
• Reflective detailing on front and bottom legs improves rider visibility.
• Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate
and provide close fit around various boot width sizes.