The Orbit is an extremely versatile backpack with large capacity storage options that is designed to withstand the toughest of touring
conditions. Incorporating new innovations such as the advanced load carrying system, which evenly distributes weight across the back,
or the free-moving anatomical shoulder straps, the Orbit features a waterproof chassis and a versatile roll-top closure system.
- Advanced, multi-material main shell incorporating 420 denier poly-fabric; 420 denier rip stop nylon side reinforcements and heavy duty
Cordura for strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Designed for high cargo load capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance and fully expandable from 28 to 35 liters.
- Four external convenient, zippered compartments with large mesh pocket for safe and secure storage.
- Main internal compartment features waterproof roll-top closure system, which is expandable to suit load needs and is safely secured
with clip closures.
- Internal compartment incorporates removable electronic device organizer sleeve pocket to accommodate cables, laptop computers,
tablets and smartphone devices. Sleeve pocket is fleece lined to avoid scratching laptop and tablets.
- Zippered compartment for inclusion of hydration pack (available as accessory upgrade), with a versatile hose conduit system that can be
configured to the left or right side.
- Built-in stretch polyamide helmet carrier cover is durable yet soft to protect helmet.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates different thicknesses of PU foam padding inserts and advanced air-mesh to promote
superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is
important for comfort on longer rides.
- Retractable exterior shock cord adapts to different load leads and helps secure and keep in place belongings.
- Innovative ergonomic shoulder straps features free-moving link system which means backpack automatically adjusts to the width of
rider’s shoulders and provides optimized fit that anatomically follows the natural contours of rider’s torso.
- Strap system also incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly
personalized fit, plus waist belt connector which help position pack optimally at the body’s center of gravity.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Volume adjuster and carry compression straps for personalized load carrying options.
- Reflective detailing and logo on front and back.