A technical glove that meets the exacting demands of long-distance all-weather touring, the Overland DRYSTAR® is 100% waterproof and includes innovative safety features as well as full leather upper and high performing insulation lining. This glove is an indispensable part of the road-smart rider’s kit.
• Full leather upper construction with Clarino reinforced palm and fingers offer further abrasion resistance in critical areas.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane insert keeps the hands dry and comfortable in all conditions.
• Exclusive fit and shaping template used across Alpinestars glove range to improve consistency of feel and comfort.
• Extensive research has resulted in vastly improved thermal performance of waterproof winter glove range.
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate® lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
Advanced safety features
• Over-molded hard polymer knuckle provides impact protection and is covered with leather for improved styling.
• Additional safety with 4mm-thick thermoformed foam padding on fingers.
• Reinforced landing zone and wrist cuff for grip and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars patented finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather contortion in the event of impact slide.
• Reflective side stripe improves rider visibility in poor conditions or during the night.
Comfort and convenience
• Handy integrated visor wiper, plus poly-fabric pad on tip of first finger to use with navigation systems.
• Velour insulated lining for extra comfort, plus micro-fleece palm inner lining provides soft, luxurious feel.
• Micro-velcro wrist closure for ergonomic fit.
• Cuffs designed to fit around jacket sleeves to further enhance the waterproofing ability of the glove.
• Dual cuff closure for safe, streamlined fitting.
• Extendable leather inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feel.
• Polymer finger-stylus for ease of use with bike navigation systems