Featuring a GORE-TEX® membrane and thermal liner for excellent all-round weather protection and breathability, the Patron Pant features classleading
internal protection and hip compartments that can be upgraded with Alpinestars new Nucleon protection for optimized levels of protection
and riding comfort.
• Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction for optimal levels of durability, protection and weight.
• Ultra-lightweight GORE-TEX® membrane lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in wet weather conditions.
• Poly-textile stretch panels on knee for fit and freedom of movement on the bike.
• Removable thermal lining (100g) means pants can be worn in a variety
of climatic conditions, adding to their overall versatility.
• Class-leading impact protection provided by removable CE certified knee protectors. Protectors are
housed within internal mesh pockets, allowing them to be adjusted according to rider’s leg length.
• Internal hip compartments are lined with ergonomically tapered PE comfort foam for riding comfort. Hip
compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars new CE certified Nucleon hip protectors.
• Zippered gusseted lower leg insert with Velcro closure to accommodate
and provide close fit around various boot width sizes
• Pre-curved leg construction adds to comfort levels.
• Deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
• Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket
• Reflective detailing on bottom legs improves rider visibility.