Designed to give optimum insulation and protection on long or short-haul winter outings the Polar GORE-TEX® includes dual cuff closure and strategically reinforced areas to protect riders’ hands at all times. This medium length glove features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to help prevent finger separation and material contortion.
Construction and safety
• Durable leather and textile construction with external stitching for greater comfort.
• Exclusive fit and shaping template used across Alpinestars glove range to improve consistency of feel and comfort.
• Extensive research has resulted in vastly improved thermal performance of waterproof winter glove range.
• Innovative multi-layered structure incorporates a full thermal layer across upper and fourchettes, an open cell foam layer to retain heat, a waterproof membrane plus a Thinsulate® lining for unsurpassed thermal capabilities.
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® structuring which is also extremely breathable.
• Alpinestars track-proven polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars patented finger-bridge helps prevent finger separation and leather contortion in the event of a slide.
• Thermal lining with reduced palm area for comfort and grip, plus full finger thermal lining for overall warmth performance.
• Mid-length glove styling and cuff closure gives optimum fit under jacket sleeves to enhance the waterproofing.
• Extendable leather inserts on thumb, index and middle fingers for superior fit and feel.
• Leather palm area with synthetic reinforcement for added grip and abrasion performance.
• Thermo-formed foam padding on the knuckle, fingers and palm zones offers added protection.
• Dual wrist closure system offers secure fit, while elastic knit cuff optimizes comfort.
• Polymer finger-stylus for ease of use with bike navigation systems.