The Rox Textile is an elegantly designed and stylish textile jacket featuring a durable advanced poly-fabric main shell and a full thermal liner allowing it
to be worn in a range of climates. Sports styled and with subtly integrated, class-leading protection, the Rox is ideal for summer riding.
- Constructed from a highly durable and abrasion resistant 600 denier poly-fabric reinforced with PU coating to
give additional abrasion resistance and durability.
- Removable interior thermal liner with pockets that replicate the main outer shell allows garment to be worn
in different weather situations.
- Full mesh lining boosts garment’s all-round comfort and breathability.
- Removable and adjustable lightweight CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors offer the jacket a sleek
sports fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments supplied with PE foam padding (CE certified Nucleon protectors available
COMFORT - PERFORMANCE
- Sport fit with pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Strategically positioned accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on elbow for excellent flex fit.
- Comfort textile collar plus wrist cuff edging for improved comfort and moisture-wicking.
- Zippered air intakes on torso provide excellent cooling which can be regulated to rider’s needs.
- Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments for a secure and customized fit
- Velcro® wrist cuff closures and sleeve volume adjusters allow further fine-tuning of garment’s fit.
- Lower rear profile design offers lumbar coverage and prevents jacket from riding up over pants.
- Convenient waterproof internal pocket keeps important documents safe and dry.
- External, large-opening front hand pockets are zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Multiple internal compartment pockets feature Velcro® closures for additional security.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars