As part of the cool, laidback styling of Alpinestars Californian street footwear, the San Diego is available in distinctive colors. The ankle guards and the reinforced toe box and heel counter supply the protection, while the design, shaping and materials provide the comfort.
SAN DIEGO SHOE KEY FEATURES:
- Extremely lightweight upper construction made from breathable canvas with suede microfiber inserts on instep and back for durability and structure.
- Traditional metal eyelet lacing system for convenience and secure closure.
- The San Diego features a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability, rigidity and protective performance.
- Technical Lycra interior lining for comfort, feel and durability.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper for excellent protection against knocks.
- Performance padding on tongue and heel area improves comfort and fit.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- Advanced rubber compound cupsole construction which is molded to the upper for stability, grip, support and durability.
- Metal logo detailing and patterning give the boot a contemporary styling feel.