Incorporating the highly breathable and waterproof XCR® membrane from GORE-TEX®, the Sierra shoe is extremely durable and rugged, offering bags of protective features built into its subtle outdoors design. With a technically constructed upper and Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole the Sierra is constructed to handle extreme temperature conditions.
SIERRA GTX BOOT KEY FEATURES:
- Technical main upper construction featuring combined microfiber, durable synthetic leather panels on the heel and toe, breathable mesh inserts and TPU reinforcements for an extremely comfortable and hard-wearing boot.
- Ergonomic forefoot shaping design for better grip on the bike's controls.
- Padding on tongue and collar provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- 3D mesh lining is strategically placed on the collar and top tongue area to provide high levels of breathability.
- Incorporates GORE-TEX® waterproof and extremely breathable performance membrane XCR® which is optimized for use in temperature extremes, on or off the bike.
- Flex insert on Achilles heel provides riding comfort and maneuverability.
- Secure, personalized and convenient closure fit thanks to lacing system and adjustable PU-tipped Velcro® strap across lower shin.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered under the upper for excellent protection against knocks.
- External TPU shift pad for durability and grip on bike's controls.
- External TPR guards on the lateral and medial side help protect against abrasion and knocks.
- Internal toe box and heel counter are layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole features performance sculpturing for excellent grip, flex and durability.
- Removable and replaceable EVA and Lycra® foot-bed is anatomically profiled for added comfort and support.
- Hi-Vis reflective panel on rear improves visibility of rider.