A lightweight boot that is low cut for comfort and convenience, the S-MX 1.1 is constructed from a durable microfiber
upper and is reinforced with strategically positioned TPU protectors. Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole offers
comfort and excellent grip, both on and off the bike.
- Upper constructed from light and durable microfiber.
- Front and rear microfiber accordion flex zones for comfort and range of maneuverability on and off the bike.
- 3D mesh inner liner offers enhanced comfort, breathability and feel.
- TPU shock absorber on the outer ankle, with foam backed, double density ankle protector on the medial side.
- Contoured insole injected high modulus polyamide with shank reinforcement.
- External TPU toe slider with snap-in assembly offer repeated abrasion resistance.
- Reinforced toe box layered under the microfiber to enhance support.
- Easy access side entry system with medial zipper and wide instep Velcro flap for a precise fit.
Convenience and Comfort
- Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound sole for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Removable anatomically profiled EVA foam footbed.
- Entire sole of the S-MX 1.1 Boot is replaceable